Besides the unlimited number of awards for seven medal levels, the following special awards are available:
All Muti-Frame Exhibits
- SESCAL Grand Award (provided by the International Society for Japaneses Philately).
- SESCAL George Bennett Memorial Reserve Grand Award,
All Single Frame Exhibits
- Single Frame Grand Award (provided by the International Society for Japanese Philately).
- Single Frame Reserve Grand Award.
- American Philatelic Society Medals of Excellence: Pre 1900, 1900-1940, 1940-1980, Post 1980.
- American Philatelic Society Research Medal.
- American Association of Philatelic Exhibitors: Gold Award of Honor (2); Creativity Award; Novice Certificate; Award of Excellence-Treatment; and Jean Benninghoff Encouragement Award.
- American Topical Association: First Award; Second Award; Third Award.
- American Topical Association: One Frame Award.
- American Topical Association: Youth Award.
- American Revenue Association Best Revenue Exhibit Award
- American Philatelic Congress Award
- Armenian Philatelic Association Award
- British North America Philatelic Society Best BNA Exhibit Award
- British North America Philatelic Society Best BNA Research Award
International Society of World Wide Stamp Collectors-Youth Merit Award
- “It’s Not Just Stamps”.
- Postal History Society Medal.
- ROSSICA Best Russian Exhibit; President’s Award for Best Non-Gold Russian Exhibit.
- SESCAL Back of the Book Award.
- The Philatelic Foundation Award
- United Postal Stationery Society Single Frame Award
- United States Stamp Society Statue of Freedom Medal
- United States Stamp Society Statue of Freedom
- Women Exhibitors Sterling Achievement Award.
No SESCAL show in 2023 or in the Foreseeable Future!
The 2022 Philatelic Jury
- Elizabeth M. Hisey, University Park, FL – Chief Judge,
- Patricia Stilwell Walker, University Park, FL
- Douglas Clark, Marstons Mills, MA
- Dr. Akthem Al-Manaseer, San Jose, CA
- Guy M. Purington, Columbus, OH
Feedback Session & Results
The Zoom “Feedback Session” for the Philatelic Exhibitors was held on Sunday, October 30, at 12 noon Pacific time. Invitations with a Zoom link were sent to each exhibitor. The judges results were posted on this page late Friday the 28th.
Updated October 20, 2022